Medical Insights: From data to insight to patient impact
– A robust software application hosted on platform designed to integrate, enable and consolidate individual (or group of) clinical high medical value algorithms, all in one unique access point on the LIS (Laboratory Information System), HIS (Hospital Information System) and/or EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
– Provides the hospital C-Suite and lab directors with an effective way to identify, review, and track key trends and test ordering patterns that may help improve care while delivering positive impact to operational and business performance. Learn more
– This digital solution is being designed to enable timely and optimal therapy based on guidelines for patients with serious infections. The solution will help streamline workflows, provides contextualized insights and supports analytics to track key metrics. Learn more
– Helping oncologists overcome information overload and administrative burden, providing quick access to actionable, longitudinal patient data to enable more efficient care coordination and effective, patient-centric cancer care. Learn more
– This cloud-based solution enhances the efficiency of multidisciplinary tumor board meetings, supporting the essential functions of coordination, presentation and documentation—including automatically capturing, customizing and reporting key metrics essential for accreditation and quality measures. Learn more
Operational Excellence: Drive efficiencies, raise health equity, enable value based care
– Roche’s new secure, cloud-based platform breaks down common data silos, connecting patient test results, medical records and third-party applications, allowing professionals to monitor patients’ health, adjust treatment protocols and make quick data-driven patient care decisions anytime, anywhere within and across clinical settings. edge Learn more
– An industry first professional blood glucose management solution with mobile digital health capabilities designed to help improve patient care. Not available for sale in the US. A 510(k) submission is pending with the FDA. systemLearn more
– This platform supports labs in reducing errors in the pre-pre-analytical phase by creating an open ecosystem of solutions from sample collection to transportation and sample reception
– This advanced analytics solution helps laboratories identify staffing, process and quality improvement opportunities that enable targeted, data-driven strategies for reducing waste and improving finances and overall lab performance. LabOPSLearn more
Digital Infrastructure: Securely integrate data streams across the care continuum
– A single platform that integrates data from Roche and non-Roche instruments and software across the lab into one central data hub. also enables improved data management and security and gives seamless access to a full portfolio of digital offerings.
*Product is commercially available in select markets.
**Product is in development and is not commercially available.