Standardizing multidisciplinary team procedures
With NAVIFY Tumor Board, teams follow a streamlined process:
- Introduction of a patient case
- Input by each specialist using preselected images and reports
- Treatment discussion including results from NAVIFY Clinical Trial Match and NAVIFY Publication Search apps*
- Review the latest treatment best practices and record patient pathways through NAVIFY Guidelines app
- Documentation of the decision in the patient record
- Send decisions to EMR (integrated solution)
Read MoreRead Less
Improved efficiency at University of Missouri
Case study: Positive economic impact of NAVIFY Tumor Board
University of Missouri (MU) Ellis Fischel Cancer Center is recognized as a leader in cancer care, with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies. MU’s multidisciplinary, highly collaborative approach ensures a personalized treatment plan for each patient. Implementing NAVIFY Tumor Board across four tumor boards achieved a reduction in per-case discussion costs of 40-52%.**3
** The results are specific to MU. This is not a guarantee of results.
Value of virtual multidisciplinary tumor boards
Seamless, real-time decision-making
Virtual options support optimization of clinicians’ time from preparation to meeting conduction.
References & notes
- Hammer R. D., et al. (2020) ‘Digital Tumor Board Solutions Have Significant Impact on Case Preparation’, JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics, 4(4), p757-768.
- Fowler, D., et al. (2019) ‘The impact of a digital solution on case discussion at tumor boards,’ American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Data on file.
* Powered by MolecularMatch, Inc.
† Depends on connection speed