1) What Internet browsers can I use with NAVIFY Remote Monitor?
NAVIFY Remote Monitor web portal is compatible with recent versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
2) Is NAVIFY Remote Monitor app available for both iOS and Android?
Yes, the app is available on both the Apple App Store for iOS devices and Google Play Store for Android devices.
3) Where is NAVIFY Remote Monitor available?
NAVIFY Remote Monitor is only available in the United States.
4) What data privacy protections does NAVIFY Remote Monitor have?
NAVIFY Remote Monitor is built on a HIPAA-compliant platform and may be configured to meet your organization’s data privacy policies.
5) How often will users check-in using NAVIFY Remote Monitor?
Users are reminded to submit their symptoms/vitals once a day but have the option of submitting more than that.
6) How can I configure the decision survey for my users?
NAVIFY Remote Monitor includes several features that can be customized to meet your needs. Our team will assist you with these during the initial setup.
7) How do I get my cohorts of users set up?
A unique QR code can be created for your cohort. You will email it to the group and they will use it to connect their Remote Monitor app.
8) Why has the user not appeared on my dashboard?
Users of NAVIFY Remote Monitor app will not appear on the portal’s dashboard until they sign-in using one of the codes provided by their institution. If the code was emailed, please make sure they received it. The email could be hiding in their spam folder.
9) Users say the QR code isn’t working. What should I do?
Some users may be unfamiliar with the process of scanning a QR code. Or the QR code scanner on their phone may be turned off. Ask them to try entering the numeric code instead of scanning the QR code.
10) How can I inquire more about using this product for my organization?
Please click on the inquiry form here and someone from the team will get back to you soon.